Memories

I remember all the happy times we've made
all the silly games and all the foods we ate
We had so much fun
We had too much fun

I remember when you said we were late
That my class was one i overslept
You were there for me
No matter what matter

I said...
You said...
Forever

I will never forget you
Not even the tiniest detail
When we fought
and when we laughed
Still they live in my memories

I remember when we stayed up late
drawing things in an empty plate
Couldn't help but smile
Remembering all those times

You said...
Forever

I will never forget you
Not even the tiniest detail
When we fought
and when we laughed
Still they live in my memories

Tell me...
Tell me...
Something i forgot

Show me...
Show me...
The missing piece of my heart

Cuz 
I will never forget you

Not even the tiniest detail
When we fought
and when we laughed
When we smiled
and when we cried
When played
and when we stayed
Still they live in my memories